Farm Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Farm Insurance Information
Specialized farm insurance can help protect your farm or ranch from the financial consequences of unexpected events. Your agent can help you build a farm insurance plan to help protect your operation from common perils and personalize your insurance to help meet your farm’s needs.
Contact Stewart Kriese Insurance in Modesto, California, today to learn more about building a farm insurance plan tailored to your operation’s needs.
What Is a Farm Insurance Policy?
A farm insurance policy isn’t a single policy; it’s a collection of coverages appropriate for your operation. Depending on your risks and exposures, your agent may recommend that you purchase the following coverages:
· Livestock insurance may help pay to replace your covered livestock after a covered event.
· Supplies insurance may help pay to replace or repair your farm’s essential supplies, such as tools, pesticides, silage, feed, grain and more, if damaged or lost due to a covered event.
· Farm equipment and machinery insurance may help pay to replace or repair your farm’s combines, irrigation systems and other specialized equipment.
Crop insurance may also be appropriate for your farm. The U.S. government and insurance providers work closely to offer different types of crop insurance, including the following:
· Multiple peril crop insurance (MPCI) helps provide financial protection for farmers against potential revenue losses and lower yields caused by various natural events, such as fire, drought, disease, destructive weather and insect damage.
o Crop-hail insurance is an optional endorsement that farmers may choose to add to their MPCI policy to help cover crop losses due to hail damage.
· Crop revenue insurance helps provide reimbursement if prices are low or crops have a low yield.
Your agent may recommend that you tailor your farm insurance coverages further to include:
· Farm liability insurance
· Farm dwelling insurance
· Umbrella insurance
· Workers’ compensation insurance
· Commercial auto insurance
· Farm structures insurance
What Is Hobby Farm Insurance?
Hobby farm insurance provides coverage that you won’t get with a standard homeowner’s insurance for basic liability and property coverage to meet the needs of your hobby farm operation.
Your hobby farm insurance is customizable to meet the needs of your small operation. Depending on your needs, you may purchase loss of income coverage, property damage coverage for farm structures, equipment coverage and livestock coverage.
Your agent can help evaluate your needs and get multiple hobby farm insurance quotes so you can get the best possible combination of coverage and price.
How to Insure a Farm
Properly insuring your farming operation, no matter its size, is crucial to your future financial well-being. Farm and ranch insurance can provide essential coverage for problems and events outside your control.
As you consider your farm insurance options, working closely with an experienced insurance agent is vital. They can help you build a farm plan that supports your farm’s future growth, even when the unexpected happens.
How to Get Farm Insurance
Contact the insurance experts at Stewart Kriese Insurance to learn more about your farm insurance options.