Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
Having an RV comes with unique risks unlike owning a vehicle, so coverage is different from standard auto insurance. Medical bills, damage caused to others and damage caused by someone without enough insurance still all fall under RV coverage, but there are additional policies that can help cover additional risks.
At Stewart Kriese Insurance Inc., our agents are here to help you navigate your coverage options.
What Does RV Insurance Cover?
Your RV insurance policy can help protect you against various risks associated with living on the road. Depending on your situation, your agent may recommend the following coverage types:
- Liability insurance helps pay for damage you cause to someone else or another person’s property if you are at fault in a wreck with your RV. Liability policies include:
- Property damage liability. This coverage helps pay for damage to someone else’s property after a wreck you cause.
- Bodily injury liability coverage. This coverage helps pay for injuries you accidentally cause in a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay for necessary repairs after a non-accident-related incident such as a storm.
- Medical coverage helps pay for accident-related medical bills for you and your passengers.
- Uninsured/underinsured coverage helps pay for damages to your vehicle caused by a driver without adequate insurance coverage.
- Full-time residence insurance provides coverage if your RV is your home for at least 150 days out of the year. This coverage may serve as your liability and medical payments protection.
- Vacation liability provides personal liability coverage for losses after you park your RV somewhere other than a public road.
Your agent may also suggest additional RV insurance policies for roadside assistance, expenses protection and rental car coverage.
How Much Does RV Insurance Cost?
The cost of your RV insurance will depend on various factors, including the age of your RV, usage, claims history and so on. Connect with an agent to get a quote.
Get Started Today
At Stewart Kriese Insurance, we want to help you find the most suitable coverage for your needs. To get started with RV insurance, reach out to an agent.